Sunday 22 July 2012

A Letter

Hello people

Through this letter i want to take you through a journey of how i became a entrepreneur. It was hard in the starting, chances looked bleak every person had something to criticize me for but at last i did what i wanted to.. Few people did call me a wannabe entrepreneur but that just helped me to evolve as though wannabe but they thought of me as an entrepreneur.. Thing started during the early days of my college cause this was something given to me by my forefathers. It was difficult not to ape them and do something which is not in my blood..

Having a family of entrepreneurs, i certainly had that business instinct in me.I was also inclined towards my family tradition as i wanted to grow up like my father ( which everyone of you would like to be) . The things i saw throughout my childhood got embedded into my characteristics and i had a different analytically theories all together. Though my theories where difficult to understand by many but i still believed them to be correct. When most of my colleagues were busy doing what every other person did i was busy in planning something big.

Though it wasn't easy as i was often demotivated by my colleagues and was brain washed regarding my goals in life. But i kept my cool and worked towards my goals. In today's world where competition is cut throat i either had to come up with an idea which was out of the box or exceptional working style. Cause it was not about how good i was but it was all about how good i can make the service or product look.Though following your families tradition can be tiresome sometimes as expectations from you are exponentially increasing.

Actually its no rocket science... You only need to have a never ending faith in whatever you do and of course the risk taking abilities. Though the risk taking ability comes from within and it can't be inculcated at any stage of your life. You tend to get a lot of exposure because of your family being involved but as the generations change the working style should modify and change accordingly.

Though when i look back i see a lot of struggle and disheartening on my way to the top but it looks worthwhile all the efforts which i did to get to this position.



RAGHAV

No comments:

Post a Comment